STAR Health’s Nurse Managed Primary Care Center has flu shots available for faculty and staff members and the general public. Make an appointment during the following days and times:
- Thursday, Sept. 29, from 1-4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 5, from noon-3 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 7, from 1-4 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 10, from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 18, from 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 19, from 4-7 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 27, from 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 7, from 9 a.m.-noon.
- Tuesday, Nov.15, from 4-7 p.m.
Individuals should call 302-831-3195 to schedule an appointment.
The center is located in the STAR Health Sciences Complex (540 S. College Ave.), on UD’s STAR Campus. Individuals are asked to bring their insurance card.
UD employees are encouraged to use their employee health insurance benefits to cover the cost of the immunization. Many insurance plans will cover the full cost of the vaccine. Individuals will be billed for any uncovered portion of the vaccine. Individuals with an HMO plan may be required to pay a co-pay unless they receive the vaccine from their designated primary care provider.