Two-time University of Delaware alumnus Steve Feldman has a unique job. The physical therapist and athletic trainer spends 75 percent of his time with the Philadelphia Eagles, working with the Birds through the off-season, mini-camps, OTAs and regular season performing evaluations, creating treatment plans and preparing the players for practices and games. The other 25 percent of the time, Feldman keeps his orthopedic skills sharp at a NovaCare Rehabilitation site in South Philadelphia.

Feldman’s interest in athletic training began as a student-athlete at Newark High School. After seeing athletic trainers in action, he knew what he wanted to do before the college application process began. Read the full article on UDaily.

Skip to content