Welcome to the CHS Undergraduate Student Services resource page.
- Answering questions and discussing options if you are having academic or personal difficulties
- Approving credit overloads and online courses
- Approving transfer credit evaluations
- Clarifying academic policies/regulations
- Coordinating the senior checkout process and certifying degree clearance
- Interpreting transfer credit reports and degree audits
- Providing excused absence notifications to faculty
- Providing information about changing/adding majors or minors
- Troubleshooting scheduling conflicts and late registration
- Working closely with academic departments and the Registrar’s office on degree audits
205 McDowell Hall, Newark, DE 19716
M-F 8:00am-4:30pm, Closed 12:00-1:00pm
M 1:00-4:00pm, F 8:30-11:30am
The University of Delaware is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and Title IX institution. The University of Delaware complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. The University of Delaware does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. For a list of the University’s complete policies, please visit this page.