The facilities in the STAR Tower will transform the University’s ability to inspire its innovative thinkers and their dedication to discovery. The new facility will fuel our rich academic programs and help to chart the future of healthcare delivery.
The STAR Tower will boast health innovation design labs and maker space for the creation of wearable technology to:
- Monitor individuals’ health status
- Support functionality that greatly improve mobility for those with disabilities
- Aid growth and development by incorporating sensors and lights in specialized clothing for small children
- Facilitate better gait or movement pattern in Parkinson’s patients using an innovative shoe and assistive devices.
The new spaces provide a unique venue for students to interact and learn from the biomedical, business and local communities.
Click below to learn about naming opportunities.
For additional information, contact Dean Kathleen S. Matt, Ph.D.
- Entire Floor 7
- Interprofessional Meeting
- Dean's Conference Room
- Entire Floor 6
- Interprofessional Workroom
- Physiology Labs - 3
- Assessment Rooms - 6
- Entire Floor 5
- CSCD (Speech) Classroom
- Aging Symptom Translation Research Lab
- Acoustic Room - 2
- Sleep Room
- Entire Floor 4
- Interprofessional Mixing Classroom
- IPE Classroom - IPE1
- IPE Observation - IPE 2
- IPE Observation Apartment
- IPE Suite (all three areas)
- Entire Floor 3
- Interprofessional Meeting (Large)
- Entire Floor 2
- Exercise Functional Training
- Executive Conference
- Innovation Health Design Lab (More info)
- Child Nutrition
- Cardiovasular Core Laboratories
- Workroom Health Coach
- Workroom RDN
- Neural Assessment Suite
- Multipurpose Audion
- Catering/Demo Kitchen
- Living Wall
- Tower Atrium
- Hardscape Garden #1
- Green Space Garden #2
The University of Delaware is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and Title IX institution. The University of Delaware complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. The University of Delaware does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. For a list of the University’s complete policies, please visit this page.