Our team of board certified primary care providers delivers a wide range of patient healthcare services for adults, including immunizations, treatment for episodic illnesses and injuries, occupational health, exercise and nutrition counseling, and chronic illness management.
All office visits are by appointment during the hours listed below. Call today to make your appointment (302) 831-3195 | Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Primary Healthcare – Nurse Practitioners and Physician
- Women’s Healthcare – Nurse Practitioners and Certified Nurse Midwife
- Behavioral Health – Psychologists
- Speech Therapy – Speech Therapists
- Dietary Counseling – Registered Dietitian
- Laboratory Services – Quest and LabCorp
- Complementary Healthcare Services – Massage, Acupuncture, etc.
- Parkinson’s Disease Clinic – Telehealth Hybrid Model
- Work Related Injuries – Workers Compensation Claims
- Occupational Medicine – Respiratory Evaluations
- Research Support – Medical Clearance for Participants